Law Office Of Keiko Griffin - A worst attorney - You will regret
She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help.She missed two court hearings, then smarted off to the judge about it and now in my court file the judge wrote that my lawyer and her staff were rude and unprofessional.
Im currently being represented by a new lawyer that is half the price and so much more informative. DO NOT HIRE HER. I wish I would've read these other reviews before I did.
She has done nothing to deserve the 3000$$$ she charges and then billed me for the phone call to get my file!She is a better deterrent to divorce than any class or lecture or therapist could ever hope to be.
She also has a BIG Advertisement to trap the innocent people - see the picture!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Attorney
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages..."
- "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."