Law Office Of Keiko Griffin - A worst attorney - You will regret

12 of 14 Law Office Of Keiko Griffin reviews

She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help.She missed two court hearings, then smarted off to the judge about it and now in my court file the judge wrote that my lawyer and her staff were rude and unprofessional.

Im currently being represented by a new lawyer that is half the price and so much more informative. DO NOT HIRE HER. I wish I would've read these other reviews before I did.

She has done nothing to deserve the 3000$$$ she charges and then billed me for the phone call to get my file!She is a better deterrent to divorce than any class or lecture or therapist could ever hope to be.

She also has a BIG Advertisement to trap the innocent people - see the picture!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Unprofessional Attorney
Review category
Lawyers
review #548740 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Law Office Of Keiko Griffin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 14 Law Office Of Keiko Griffin reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Law Office 2014

Nov 14, 2014 #900220

THIS REVIEW IS FAKE AND THIS IS A SCAM!!!
To Whom it may concern:
We know THIS IS A SCAM! You posted this fake review, contacted our office to “notify” us that there were negative reviews, and then demanded payment to remove them from the internet. Be advised that WE WILL NEVER PAY YOU for the removal of these FAKE reviews which we know that you posted!
To anyone reading these messages, please know that this review is completely FALSE. Our office has been operating for over a decade and has never had an incident in which our attorneys have missed hearings. Nor have we ever been reprimanded by or provided false information to the court. None of the events described in this review ever took place. Research into this matter revealed that this practice of posting false reviews and asking for money to remove them is a well-known scam and is the subject of investigations by Attorney General’s Offices in numerous states. Please understand that these reviews are nothing more than lies posted to by someone trying to get our office to pay them money.
The Law Office of Keiko Griffin

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Law Office Of Keiko Griffin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Law Office Of Keiko Griffin.
Filing a new complaint about
×