She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help.She missed two court hearings, then smarted off to the judge about it and now in my court file the judge wrote that my lawyer and her staff were rude and unprofessional.
Im currently being represented by a new lawyer that is half the price and so much more informative. DO NOT HIRE HER. I wish I would've read these other reviews before I did.
She has done nothing to deserve the 3000$$$ she charges and then billed me for the phone call to get my file!She is a better deterrent to divorce than any class or lecture or therapist could ever hope to be.
She also has a BIG Advertisement to trap the innocent people - see the picture!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- " Dear Readers of Ripoff Reports, We are a law office established in UAE since 2008, recently one of our Ex Client named, Thomas Jaskov C/0 Jaskov Consult , Jaskov Consult..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."